A transport expo showcasing ways to travel smarter & cheaper
Where & when
The next Move for Less transport expo will be at The Green Heart Fair on Sunday 9 September 2018 at Carindale Recreation Reserve.
Exhibitor applications now open!
Exhibitor applications for Move For Less at the Carindale Green Heart Fair are now open! To apply to be an exhibitor, click here.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the CitySmart Events Team on 07 3007 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is CitySmart delivering Move for Less?
CitySmart has been delivering Brisbane’s largest sustainability event, the Green Heart Fair, for over 7 years.
Approximately 25,000 people converged on the fair on 3 June 2018, where Move for Less made its debut in the Transport Zone showing people how to get from A to B for less – whether car, public transport, scooters or other options. Here Move for Less found a perfect alignment with the Green Heart Fair audience.
Consumers are already receptive to electric, hybrid and other alternative transport options, but misunderstandings and misinformation can make it difficult to take that next step towards ownership. People have questions – about cost to buy, cost to run, charging options, maintenance and so on. Consumers will value parties who can provide trusted answers.
At Move for Less consumers can experience the product up close with an opportunity for real-life education and product test drives/rides.
Move for Less news
- Electric vehicle Q & A with Jake Whitehead (June 2018) – We talked with Brisbane-based sustainable transport and electric vehicle expert Jake Whitehead about electric vehicle ownership and what the future holds.
- How we’ll travel 10 years from now (June 2018) – We asked sustainable transport and electric vehicle expert Jake Whitehead to imagine how households might be travelling 10 years from now.
- First-hand experience is key to electric vehicle uptake, says consumer expert (March 2018) – Electric vehicle consumer expert Alina Dini from QUT talks about her own family’s EV lifestyle, and why up-close experiences like expos are key to dispelling myths and winning over motorists.
Who exhibited at at Move for Less 2018
- Tesla Motors
- Mitsubishi Motors Australia
- Brisbane BMW
- Evolve Skateboards
- Brisbane Transport (Buses)
- Cycling Brisbane & Transport Plan for Brisbane
- EMS & Pollution Control
- UT Electric Bikes
- STAR 8 Australia
- Evolution Australia electric car chargers
- Transport & Main Roads (including Translink)
- The University of Queensland
- Bicycle Queensland
- Australian Electric Vehicle Association
- Brisbane North Bicycle Users Group
- Electron Vehicles
- Full Charge Motorsport
- GoGet Carshare