CitySmart is currently delivering multi-million dollar projects at local, state and federal levels to help build more sustainable communities and drive positive economic outcomes.
Our current projects include:
- Australia’s first shared District Cooling System to provide cheaper/more efficient air conditioning for CBD buildings.
- Reduce Your Juice, a gamified behaviour change program tailored for energy efficiency.
- Live For Less, a community co-created program that empowers Brisbane residents to live better for less through smarter, sustainable living.
- A Tariff Reform Research Project that seeks to understand the changing needs of residential energy consumers in the information age and implications on tariff reform.
Our past projects include:
- Queensland Watt Savers which gave more than 300 small to medium enterprises easy-to-use tools and expertise to reduce energy consumption and related expenses.
- EzyGreen, a residential energy reduction program, which engaged 61,000 Brisbane households to save over $10 million in annual energy costs.
- The city’s first electric vehicle charging station in King George Square.